If you are interested in what your warranty covers please refer to the inclusions and exclusions below.
You Warranty covers:
- Broken springs or wires
- Stitching faults or loose threads not caused by any external factor
- Broken Base
- Faulty or broken legs/castors.
You Warranty does not cover:
- A reasonable level of dipping (as a result of body impressioning/contouring) on the mattress. A reasonable level can measure up to 35mm on a pillow top mattress, and up to 25mm on a non-pillow top mattress.
- Comfort concern as a result of product selection.
- Damage to a product due to wilful damage, such as bending, misuse, neglect or general wear and tear.
- Mattress damage due to an unsupportive or sagging base or frame. Our mattresses are best supported by the matching sleepset.
- Heat issue. From our experience, It can take a period of time for your body to adjust to your new sleep environment.
- Mattress fabric (including stains, soiling and burns)
- Handles are designed to position the mattress on the base only and not support the full weight of the mattress.
- New mattress smell.
If you are still uncertain please Get in Touch.